What causes pain in tail bone while sitting?
You are having coccydynia
I have studied your case.You are having a condition called coccydynia. This is due to inflammation of tail bone.It causes pain during sitting specially on hard surfaces or driving. I have following suggestions for you.
1. Avoid sitting on hard surface.
2. Use ring cushion for sitting. They are available on medical shape.
3. Sit in a tub with hot water twice daily. It is called sitz bath.
4.Take Brufen for pain relief.
5.There is also option of steroid injection in tail bones.
I hope this answer will be useful for you. Let me know if there is any other followup questions. thanks
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause the pain on zygomatic bone
- What causes sharp pains in bones
- What is the cause for pain in pelvic bone
- What causes pain around the tail bone area
- Fungus caused tail bone pain
- Tail bone pain caused by herpes
- What causes pain in the eyebrow bone
- What causes pain in collar bone
- Can hemorrhoids cause tail bone pain?
- What causes eyebrown bone pain