What causes frequent urination after a fall?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I fell off my horse now I feel like I have to pee every few minutes
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
need to consult Urologist

Detailed Answer:
hello
Thank for query .

You fell from horse and have urge to pee every minute .

I shall be happy if you can post me more details to help me in making precise comments
1) Do you have pain in lower abdomen ?
2) Is there blood in urine ?
3) Is your badder distended?

The urge to pee frequently could be due to either a minor injury to bladder or urethra and needs to get examined .

Please consult your family physician or visit E R for clinical assessment and X-Ray of the pelvis and routine urine test done .

Take pain killer like Brufen twice daily

Ensure to drink adequate amount of water .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil..