What causes pain in groin?
Need More Information
Thanks for writing in
I need some information to help you :
1] IS there any swelling in the groin ?
2] Are you constipated ? I mean taking long to pass stool or passing hard stool ?
3] Is there any burning micturition history ?
4] Did you experience nausea or vomiting ?
5] How is the pain releived ? or is it of the same severity yet ?
Await your revert
Thanks for writing in again
I would suggest you go for an abdominal ultrasound examination
If possible a clinical proctoscopy and a complete blood panel
Get back to me with these reports and I will try to help you out
In the mean time take Ibuprofen 600mg twice a day
Hope this helps
Do not hesitate to write back for further assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain in hamstring buttockslowerback and groin areas
- What causes pain in groin and back
- What could cause mild pain in the groin area
- What could be causing pain in groin
- What is the cause for stinging pain on left groin
- Severe stabbing pain in groin what is causing this
- What causes gas and groin pain
- What causes groin pain area following masturbating
- What cause of groin pain after two operations
- What causes excruciating pain in groin and erectile dysfunction
- Bruised temple, has caused numbness in that area. Serious?
- Experiencing testicular pain, no lumps, fluctuating, discomfort when...
- Is abdominal cramps a symptom of diarrhea?
- Blood on stool, back pain, testicular pain, lump on anus, abdominal...
- Weight loss, constipation with dark stools. Bad eating habits. Symptoms...
- Chills and fever, swelling on lymph nodes. Liver and spleen mildly...
- Pain in legs, collar bones, irregular bowel movement and unsatisfied...
- Child having fever and back pain after falling from bed, swollen spot on...
- Dealing with domestic violence, appendix erupted. Is it due to violence?
- Itchy anus, no pain. Neither zinc cream nor hemorrhoid cream worked. Any...