What causes orange red urine?
Hi and welcome to HCM.
I dont think that this urine colour is related to your previous surgery so this is probably another issue. It can be caused by uronfection or kidney stones in most cases and these 2 may develop after longer laying or stress due to this complication of bariatric surgery. Some medicaions and food may lead to urine colour change too. If there is no hemoglobin in urine seen on analysis, you dont need to be worried,it will clear soon if there is burning pain or hemoglobin in urine then you should do more detailed tests.
Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes orange and red stool with foul smelling urine
- What causes greasy urine
- What causes oil in urine
- What could be the cause for orange urine
- What causes red worms in urine and the remedy
- 39 weeks pregnant what causes orange urine
- Causes of red urine
- Orange coloured urine causes
- What causes orange urine
- Hiv causes orange urine