What causes numbness and tingling sensation in the fingertips?
Cold weather induced vasoconstriction .
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* This is possibly due to exposure to cold weather most likely , but not in relation
with old frost bite .
* Primary guidelines at present
- Immersion of both hands , feet in lukewarm water 10 min. each 3 times a day .
- Protection with warm wears .
- Avoid exposure to excess cold .
- Maintain hydration with plenty of liquids .
- Maintain your Blood pressure , blood sugar levels .
- Avoid smoking if consuming .
* Follow up after 48 hours or early if required .
Wishing you fine health ahead .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Quit smoking causing numbness and tingling sensation
- Tingle sensation/ numbness causes
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- Symptoms of tingle sensation/ numbness
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- Diagnosis of tingle sensation/ numbness
- Tingling sensation on fingertips
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What could cause numbness and tingling sensation of limbs
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools