What causes lumps on shaft of the penis?
Needs to get evaluated.
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
noticed two lumps on shaft of your penis.
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Are these lumps freely XXXXXXX or fixed to Tunica Albugenia ?
2) Are these lumps painful and cause bending of the penile shaft on erection?
3) Is there history of injury to penis during sexual intercourse before you noticed these lumps.
It is not related to Sildenafil ,It may be just a coincidence that you have noticed it after taking Sildenafil.
Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and get ultrasound Scanning of the penis done to rule out possibility of calcified Plaque in tunica Albugenia an envelop that covers erectile tissue .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you .Hope to get feedback from you.
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes small red bump on shaft of the penis
- What causes red spots around the penis shaft
- What could cause a tear on the shaft of penis
- What causes lumps on penis
- What causes scabs on the shaft of penis
- What causes dark pimples on penis shaft
- What can cause black skin in penis shaft
- What causes cracks shaft of penis
- What causes bumps on my penis shaft
- What causes recurrent lesions on penis shaft