Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

What causes lump in vas deferens?

User rating for this question
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions
my husband has a small lump that appears in the vas deferens you can feel it only sometimes other times its not there, it can be felt when he has had a bath but not when he is laying down
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: It is normal after vasectomy---------------------- Detailed Answer: Welcome to the forum. I am not able to see his surgical history. If he had undergone vasectomy, it is most likely normal. It is called sperm granuloma. It he has not, then he needs to be examined to check - if it is beaded vas - that can appear in some conditions like diabetes. Hope this helps, Truly,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor