What causes lower abdominal pain?
Needs proper evaluation.
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have pain in lower abdomen.
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1)Do you have fever associated with pain?
2) Do you have vomiting?
3) Do you have your menstrual period normal and regular?
4) Do you have any urinary symptoms or bowel symptoms?
Please consult qualified General Surgeon for clinical examination and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Routine urine test and culture
2) Ultrasound scanning of the abdomen.
He will decide regarding any additional tests depending upon clinical findings .
Further treatment will depend upon results of these tests and final diagnosis.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having lower abdominal pain what could be causing this
- What causes lower abdominal pain
- What is causing the severe right lower abdominal pain
- What is lower abdominal pain
- What causes the sever lower abdominal pain
- What causes lower abdominal pain after urination
- What causes constant lower abdominal pain by hip
- What causes lower abdominal pain during pregnancy
- What causes spotting with lower abdominal pain
- What causes swelling in legs with lower abdominal pain