What causes loose stools inspite of having oral medications?
Yes, might be...
Having a very loose stool is one of side effects of using oral medications, including the ones you are already taking.
However, everything will depend on the time when very loose stool started. If it was after starting medications (usually within the first week), then, it is due to these medications.
If not, then, should get further evaluations for bowel pathologies including:
- common infections (viral)
- parasitic infections
- food intolerance
Hope it helped! If anything unclear, do not hesitate to contact me back!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes loose stools with blood in it
- What causes loose stools in the morning
- What causes bubbles in loose stool
- What causes a oral bulla
- What is the cause for loose stools when on coq
- What causes pigmentation in the oral cavity
- What causes loose stools
- What causes loose yellow stool
- What causes oral cancer
- What causes oral thrush
- What causes hives and itching after taking Synthroid?
- Can yeast show up in blood culture without a yeast infection?
- Suggest treatment for primary orthostatic tremor
- What causes extra skin hanging off of the labia?
- Could shoulder pain and digestive issues be a depression symptom?
- What causes dry cough causing chest and arm pain?
- What causes swollen throat even after zitromax intake for pharyngitis?
- Suggest alternative of norpace CR for irregular heart beats
- What causes uncontrollable shaking in body?
- Is a red and yellow spot on leg,a spider bite?