What causes left-sided forehead pain while treating shingles?
Antihistaminic and Tramadol
Thanks for being at HealthcareMagic,
I have gone through your complaints and understand your concern.
Sometimes pain and itching after shingles takes quite some time to subside.
For itching, you can take antihistaminic like tablet Cetirizine 10 mg twice daily and for pain take Tramadol 50 mg twice daily.
Tramadol is a prescription drug and you need to see the doctor in person to get it.
These will certainly help in relieving your problem.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Forehead pain while descending treatment for aerosinusitis
- Treatment and cure for forehead pain
- Forehead pain and pressure
- Forehead pain while reading
- What causes forehead pain inspite of using amitriptyline
- Upper forehead pain
- Forehead pain causes
- Tingling forehead pain
- Forehead pain above eyebrow
- What is the remedy for pain caused by shingles