What causes itchy hot rashes after coming in contact with hard objects?

Dr. Ajay Panwar

Neurologist

Posted on Tue, 27 Oct 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hi... I have itching problem since 3 years and dr. Prescribed lecope m for that. If hard objects touches my skin, immediately rashes appears and that area will be hot and if i stop taking tablet for a day, all over body feel like pin pricking especially in legs and hand. Pls advise me on further tratment for this issue
Answered by Dr. Ajay Panwar 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Allergic phenomenon/Skin examination.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX,
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist,here to answer your query.

The symptoms you are having appears to be of allergic origin.I suggest you to get physically examined by a Skin specialist to get the exact diagnosis,based on the lesions morphology.
Meanwhile,please continue levocetrizine/montelukast combination,as is an effective anti-allergic medication.

If you have any further question,I shall be glad to have you in follow-up.

Dr.Ajay Panwar,
MD,DM(Neurology)