What causes itching in the anus?
what is the treatment for this ?
Thanks for your query.
Yes, itching in the anus is commonly seen due to worm infestation specially due to pin work infestation. You may have to take deworming medication. A dose with combination of Ivermectin and Albendazole has to be taken.
Do consult your treating doctor for hand written prescription of the same. Albendazole of 100mg and Ivermectin 3mg is usual dose, discuss the same with your treating doctor.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have lump on anus itches little what is the cause
- What causes anus cancer
- What cause inching on the anus
- What causes achiness in anus
- What causes crawling feeling in anus with itching in vagina
- What causes an itchy anus
- What causes ring around the anus
- What causes painburning and occasional itching the anus
- Vicodin causing itching anus
- What causes itching sensation around anus
- Suffer from hypertension and weakness. Does meth use cause thyroid problem?
- What is the effect of steroids on the heart during puberty in boys?
- Having psychological problems. Taking therapy. Any advice?
- Body feels shaky. What is the cause and how to control this?
- Experiencing a periodic mild numbness in arm. Family history of MS. Any...
- Medicine for G6PD patient with fever?
- Having pain and pressure in eye with headache. Sinus MRI normal. What...
- Snorted meth. Having sore throat and cough. Is there any complication?
- Have small penis. Will penomet penis enlargement pump work to enlarge it?
- Found high BP readings on home monitors. Any thoughts?