What causes itchiness and watering of the eyes, cough and runny nose?
Thank you for your query.
1. Change to Montair FX, a steroid nasal spray (such as fluitcasone + azelastine) and regular steam inhalation. All these once a day for at least two weeks. Hypertonic saline nasal washes can also be used.
2. Get your allergy tests (such as ImmunoCap, Food Print) and IgE levels done. A Hemogram, ESR and Absolute eosinophil Count (AEC) should also be done.
3. From your history, avoid sudden temperature changes, rule out chronic sinusitis and check for dust mite allergy.
4. Upload the details about response to medication and the test results for further discussion on treatment options.
I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I'll be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes runny nose
- Cough itchy eyes runny nose sneezing metallic taste cause
- Coughing sneezing runny nose and watery eyes
- What causes runny nose sneezing after colonoscopy
- What causes runny nose after eating
- Leaking eyes cough runny nose
- Infant eyes watering, coughing, runny nose
- Infants watery eyes runny nose coughing
- Runny nose itchy eyes sneezing
- Runny nose bad cough watery eyes