What causes hot flashes, loose stool and chills?
Welcome and thanks for your query.
There is a controversial term ' Andropause', the male equivalent of menopause when the men affected have low levels of the male hormone testosterone. The symptoms include loss of libido & potency, nervousness, impaired memory, loss of concentration, fatigue, insomnia,depression, hot flushes, and sweating.
The test for this would be to determine the testosterone level in the blood which is likely to be in the low normal range or below.
Such symptoms can also occur with anxiety and stress and also due to thyroid glandular disorders.
Do get back with your input
IBS of the diarrhea type or infection.
Welcome back and thanks.
This can be due to an irritable bowel syndrome. Do you also have abdominal pain ? The other possibility is a GI infection.
A stool examination can help to differentiate between the two.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes loose stools with blood in it
- What causes loose stools in the morning
- What causes bubbles in loose stool
- What causes severe hot flashes in elderly age
- Hot flash on forehead what caused this
- What causes fainting and hot flashes in children
- What causes chills and hot flashes
- What causes loose stools
- What hormone causes hot flashes
- Cures for hot flashes chills