What causes headaches after taking Bupropion?
Yes it is a known side effect of bupropion
Thanks for using health care magic.
The headache is one of the common side effect with bupropion. I will not say it is normal, but yes it is most probably due to side effect of your current medication.
The usual duration of headache varies froom individual to individual but it generally lasts about one week. If there was no headache with 150mg than it may last slightly for short duration but in case of presence of headache with 150 mg there is chance that it may go upto two weeks or very rarey longer.
'Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help".
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes headache after miscarriage
- What causes headaches after taking lidocaine
- What si the cause for headache after taking xanax
- What could cause delayed periods and headaches after taking mercilon
- What is the cause of headache after an abortion
- What causes headache after sneezing
- What is the cause of headache after taking abortion pills
- What causes headache and bloating after taking plan b
- What is the cause of headache after taking i-pill
- What causes severe headache everytime after taking head bath