What causes gas, bloating and abdominal pain after taking Trajenta?
I have gone carefully through your concern.
One of the most serious side effects of Trajenta is pancreatitis differently form metformine.
Usually we recommend the patient to see a physician in order to exclude pancreatitis when they experience severe pain in the upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, loss of appetite ect.
So i would recommend to let your physician know about the symptoms.
If pancreatitis is ruled out, than you may continue with Trajenta.
Hope the information will help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes abdominal pain with bloating and nausea
- What causes abdominal pain after taking postinor
- What can cause abdominal pain and gas problem
- What causes abdominal pain with bloating and constipation
- What can cause abdominal pain after a colonoscopy
- What would cause abdominal pain bloating hardness
- What cause bloating saliva increase abdominal pain
- Bloating gas diarrhea abdominal pain what could this be
- What causes severe bloating with abdominal pain
- Bloating gas and abdominal pain
- What causes blurred vision, digestive issues and dizziness when...
- What causes weight gain and heat intolerance while on Synthroid,...
- Suggest treatment for weight gain when diagnosed with adrenal fatigue
- What causes hyperthyroidism?
- What are the side effects of long term intake of Aspirin?
- What do anxiety and palpitations and TSH level of 3.0 indicate?
- Suggest the ideal dosage for vitamin D supplement
- What causes increased weight gain with abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and dizziness in a hypertensive person
- What are the possible effects of switching from Humalog to Novolog?