What causes frequent headaches in the front and left side of head?
The symptoms might be related and you should consult a neurologist
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.
1. Frequent headaches in the front and left side of head with cognitive problems like difficulty in saying right words requires detailed evaluation. It will help to know since when your symptoms started and how often you get the headaches.
2. Sometimes symptoms of headache and difficulty in saying right words can be related and occur due to conditions in the brain. It is important to consult the neurologist and get a complete neurological examination to make a detailed evaluation.
3. After examining you clinically your doctor might recommend a CT scan or MRI scan brain to have a look at your brain structures.
Hope your query is answered.
Please do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Frequent headaches pain on left arm
- Period, frequent headaches causes
- What could cause severe and frequent headaches
- What is the treatment for frequent headache and dizziness
- What causes frequent headache and knee pain
- What is the reason for frequent headaches
- What causes frequent headaches and dizziness
- Feel heaviness in head frequent headaches what is the problem
- What causes frequent headache and depression
- What is the cause for frequent headache