What causes extra pyramidal symptoms while on Lithium, Deplore and Lamictal?
EPS uncommon with these drugs.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
I can understand your concerns.
Lithium, depakote, geodon and lamictal all have their individual side effects.
But E.P.S. (extra pyramidal symptoms) with each drug is uncommon.
Its unfortunate that you are facing E.P.S with these drugs.
I request you to kindly mention the symptoms (as side effects) what you are experiencing after taking these drugs.
Lithium, depakote and lamictal all are mood stabilisers.
They are given in combination only when the episodes are not resonding to a single drug.
Your symptom details will help me to guide to in a better and specific way.
Hope to hear from you soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is ashtama causes symptoms and treatment
- What causes early menopause symptoms
- What causes detached retina symptoms
- What symptoms cause tongue tasteless
- What is the cause and symptoms of vertigo
- What causes this combination of symptoms
- What causes electrolyte imbalance symptoms
- What are the causes and symptoms of adhd
- What causes flu symptoms
- Perianal cysts what causes the symptoms of