What causes electrical sensations and painful bumps at the cortisone injection site?

Question
I had a cortisone injection 2 actually, a year apart. From time to time I will get a painful "electrical" painful sensation from either of these sites. Also each spot has small .. ??? raised area, that if I should touch is painful
Mon, 14 May 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ornela Ademovi 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
More information needed

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concern, however, I need more information to be able to answer your question.
What is your age? What condition are you suffering from? Why do you take these injections? Have you tried putting any lotion on the area? Would you be able to provide a picture of the injection site?

I will be waiting for your answer.