What causes dizziness inspite of being on Femara for breast cancer?
Please tell a few details as asked_
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist,here to answer your query.
If you would have presented to me as an outpatient with this query,I would have asked you a few questions in order to answer it well-
1)Since how many days or months ,you have the symptoms?
2)Do the symptoms somehow relate to femara?
3)Are the symptoms persistent or episodic?
4)If episodic,how long does each episode last?Does your weakness and dizziness improve after the episode?What is the frequency of episodes?
5)If persistent,does the weakness affect any of your routine?Are you able to walk and stand properly?
6)Lastly and most importantly,do you remain very anxious with high breathing rate,especially when you have symptoms?
Femara can cause these symptoms sometimes.Further,anxiety with hyperventilation is the commonest cause of these symptoms in general public.
Please follow up with details so that I may answer your query better.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How is breast cancer caused
- Inflammatory breast cancer causes
- Breast cancer metastasis causes
- Breast cancer causes and symptoms
- Metastatic breast cancer causes
- Male breast cancer causes
- Invasive breast cancer causes
- Things that cause breast cancer
- Benign breast cancer causes
- Breast cancer caused by hormones
- Suggest treatment for neuralgia on right side of face
- Suggest treatment for pain in head along with knee pain and locking
- Suggest treatment for numbness in arms and legs
- What causes left-sided twitching on face and eye?
- What causes shaky hands and head?
- Suggest treatment to regenerate the femoral nerve damaged by a haemorrage
- What causes chronic sense of fullness in head and tenderness of scalp?
- What causes sore and stiff neck along with blurry vision?
- What causes difficulty in speech along with high BP?
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of burning feet syndrome