What causes discomfort while urination and phimosis?

Question
I am 59 years old and am uncircumcised here lately I have noticed a slight discomfort when I urinate.so I pulled back my foreskin and it hurt,so I washed it with warm soapy water felt better then when I get erect my foreskin is hard and painful to pull back,now I have tiny tears on the outside of my foreskin only visible when foreskin is pulled back,this morning the tears have started to bleed not a lot but it's there what is going on and what can or should I do? It's beginning to really bother me!
Posted Tue, 12 Aug 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
therapeutic circumcision it is

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking
Circumcision has its benefits.hygiene and no complications like this are some of them.
What you are having is called prepucial adhesion secondary to phimosis and paraphimosos. All the conservative approaches like topical antibiotics and blah blah yata yata yata are just temporary silencing of issue and it recurr after some time. Also this leads to penile malignancies if recurrent and odds are increased.
Let me give you a simple and one step solution.
Get a circumcision. Therapeutic circumcision is the treatment modality of choice for such issues. There is no shame in it.and it will fix a lot of issues.
As they say it is never too late for a therapeutic circumcision.
I hope it helps. Seek a urologist or a plastic surgeon and let them take care of this 5 minutes procedure and spare you alot of trouble.
Take good care of yourself and think about it and don't forget to close the discussion please.
May the odds be ever in your favour.
Regards XXXXXXX