What causes delayed menstruation after taking HCG drops?
It could be due to both.
Your symptoms could be due to pregnancy or due to side effects of hcg drops.
You can go for TVS (ultrasound) to rule out pregnancy.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Richa Agarwal, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could be the cause of delayed menstruation
- Gastritis cause of delay in menstruation
- Althea causes delayed menstruation
- Causes of delayed menstruation period
- What medicine cause menstruation delay
- Taking hcg drops causing bleeding
- What are the common causes of delayed menstruation cycles
- Can hcg drops cause delay
- Causes of delayed menstruation
- What could cause a delay in menstruation and nausea
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?