What causes dark coloured urine?
Need more information.
Thank you for using Healthcare Magic.
Dark colored urine can be caused by a number of conditions.
Dehydration is the commonest cause and sometimes vitamin supplement tablets or some medications may also cause it.
Blood in the urine may also change its color to a dark. This may be due to urinary tract or kidney disease or infection.
So,kindly let me know about your daily water intake and if you are taking any medications or supplements.
Also,tell me if there is any other symptoms like burning or pain during urination.
I hope this is of help and kindly get back to me with more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes diarrehealightheadednessnausea with dark urine and apetite loss
- What could cause brownish colour during urination
- What is the cause for dark urine and tiredness
- Causes for honey coloured urine
- What causes abdominal cramps with dark urine and vomiting
- What causes dark coloured urine after taking metronidazole
- What can cause dark rusty color urine
- Orange coloured urine causes
- What causes tea coloured urine
- What causes the urine to tun dark