What causes dark bruise on my forearm?
It can be a infected hematoma
I have read your case and seen your image and I suspect that it is a collection of blood with infection. It can be there due to a trauma which you may not have noticed.
i would suggest you to meet a skin specialist and seek his opinion .If you would be my patient I would suggest you to take antibiotics and pain killer.
Bruises like these disappear with correct treatment in 2 weeks.
Let me know if you want to ask any further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes small bruises on the forearms
- What is the cause of recurring bruising in left forearm
- What causes lump and bruises on forearm
- What causes bruise on forearms after a workout session
- What causes unexplained bruises
- What causes bicep bruising
- Dark coloured bruise causes
- What causes a bruise to harden
- What causes a bruised eyelid
- Fresh, dark bruise causes
- Suggest treatment for chronic pain due to back surgery
- What is the treatment for chronic back pain in the dorso lumbar region?
- What is the treatment for lower back pain caused by doing squats?
- Suggest treatment for L2 and L4 transverse process fracture
- Would the administration of moderate to high levels of analgesia...
- I have severe pain in my left hip, buttock and groin area
- Should I be concerned about arm numbness after yellow fever vaccination?
- Suggest treatment for weak quadriceps after a cervical spine surgery
- Suggest treatment for constant pain in right hip inspite of having large...
- I have Sharp, quick pain just below left armpit and chest pain, cough...