What causes constant pulsation in eye?
need some details to guide you better
Thank You for contacting HCM. My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.
I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. There could be a number of causes for your complaint. i would be in a better position to guide you anything if you answer following questions please:
1. since when are you having this problem?
2. does pulsation specifically occurs near temporal region?
3. do you feel pain at that area?
4. any history of headache, visual problem or fever?
5. do you or anyone in the family has history of diabetes, hypertension or other illness?
6. are you on any medication?
I will be looking forward for the answers to conclude the discussion in the best interest of yours.
Please see details
thank you for getting back with the answers. Two most common causes include prominence of normal artery pulsation which causes no harm and second inflammation of artery. As there is no other significant history so i would suggest you to wait and observe. Hopefully it will resolve itself in few days and no further management would be required BUT if it remains same then you need to visit hospital for further workup.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!
Yes it can
Thank you for the follow-up query.
Yes stress is an important factor that can cause this problem. It not only causes this but can aggravate even a tiny problem. I would suggest you to once visit hospital and get workup done. Hopefully your symptoms will resolve itself in few days.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes dizziness and constant itching of eyes
- What is the cause for constant blinking in eyes
- What causes pressure in eye
- What causes eye beats
- What causes eye migraine
- What causes eye inflammation
- What causes pink eye
- What causes eye odor
- What causes eye cysts
- What causes constant eye infections