What causes clear nipple discharge when I squeeze?
As you have suspicion of fibrocystic disease, discharge may be coming out of it. simple drop of discharge does not suggest cancer. If it is bloody then we should look at it with concern. I hope there is no tenderness in your breast. please do not squeeze it and keep it clean, the discharge may dry up. if it doesn't then microscopic examination of it through your physician is essential. but I am sure there can be no cancer.
Dr. J. Ticku
May be there is underlying infection. if it is mild only by maintaining hygiene it will go. if there is redness and tenderness persistently a course of antibiotics may be needed. Not responding to this also the discharge has to be microscopically examined at which stage you should consult your doctor. Cancer seems to be a remote possibility. Hence I wouldn't be concerned about it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Milky nipple discharge when squeezed
- Males nipple discharge when squeezed
- Clear yellow nipple discharge when squeezed
- What could be the cause for nipple discharge
- Causes of nipple discharge when squeezed
- Insulin causing nipple discharge
- Nipple discharge only when squeezed
- Nipple discharge causes
- Discolored nipple discharge when squeezed
- Nipple discharge when squeezed
- Painless swelling in the scapular muscle, hard and enlarged armpit. Reason?
- Suffering heavy body pain during periods. Any solution to relieve pain ?
- Was diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer. Had thyroid removed. Why...
- Treated for thyroid surgery, biopsy shows thyroid nodule, suggestive of...
- Prostate cancer surgery done. PSA level increasing. Should I consider...
- Diagnosed with prostate cancer. Diagnosed with no definite perineural...
- Should I be concerned about electromagnetic field radiation on the child...
- Feeling pain and cold in arm pit and back shoulder. How to treat it?
- Is alpha radiation dangerous for a child health?
- FNAC reports showed fibroadipose, tissue fragments, adipocytes and fat...