Can HIV be contracted from mammary intercourse or handjobs?

Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal

Posted on Fri, 10 Nov 2017 in Men's Health
Question: hi

if you receive a handjob and penis is rubbed on the breast and the penis head rubbed on the nipple. is they any way to contract hiv in this way?
Answered by Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
No risk of HIV transmission

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for trusting HealthcareMagic for your health concern

There is absolutely no risk of HIV transmission in your case.For HIV transmission there should be exposure to the affected person's body fluids by engaging in penis-vaginal intercorse, anal intercourse and oral intercourse.

Hope this answers your questions
Please address further questions here
Dr.Lekshmi
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal 5 hours later
so they is no fluid fromthe nipple that can enter urethra?
Answered by Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Follow up answer

Detailed Answer:
Hello again,

During intercourse there usually will not be any nipple discharge. Even of there is any discharge from nipple, the amount will be very minimal and will not cause HIV transmission. You do not have to worry. You are not at risk for contracting HIV.

Hope this answers your question
Pleaseaddress further questions here
Dr.Lekshmi
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vishesh Rohatgi
Answered by Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follow up answer

Detailed Answer:
Hello again,

As I had mentioned before there is absolutely no risk of contracting HIV. You can relax.

Dr.Lekshmi
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal 0 minute later
no intercourse. penis just rubbed nipple?