What causes chronic headache along with anxiety?
I will suggest you take something for the anxiety!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this chronic headache that you have reported. I have reviewed your information fully and this headache is probably related to your anxiety and the constant disturbing thoughts about a possible cancer of the brain. This is simply not true as cancer of the brain would have caused a localized severe headache, vomiting, visual changes, etc. Your symptoms are not suggestive of this. I believe your anxiety medication will get this under control and allow your headaches to subside.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes anxiety attacks
- What causes anxiety disorder
- What causes severe headaches with anxiety and stress
- What causes terrible headache when suffering from anxiety
- Anxiety causing chronic frequent urination
- Diagnosed with anxiety disorders what is the cause
- What could be the cause of anxiety menupause
- What causes severe anxiety
- What causes severe anxiety attacks
- What causes depression and anxiety