What causes chronic diarrhea and nausea?
Could be due to gluten enteropathy
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Chronic or recurrent diarrhea could occur due to malabsorption. It could be precipitated by celiac disease and gluten containing foods i.e. items of wheat family can be a precipitating agent. You can try avoiding all wheat related products for at least a fortnight and see if it helps. You also need to avoid milk. Try these and let me know, and I will guide you accordingly.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach ache diarrhea nausea
- Diarrhea nausea and blotchy skin
- Diarrhea nausea vomiting everyday
- Having constant diarrhea nausea what could cause this
- Night sweats diarrhea nausea
- Diarrhea nausea and chills
- Diarrhea nausea heartburn fever cause
- No menstrual diarrhea nausea vomiting
- Stomach pain diarrhea nausea gurgling what could be this
- Lethargic diarrhea nausea conjunctivitis
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation