What causes burning sensation while urinating?
Possibly urinary tract infection
Thanks for the query.
I understand your concern.
Burning sensation during urination can be seen due to urinary tract infections, decrease intake of water and electrolytes etc.
Long back cesarean sections may not be responsible for present condition.
As she is having severe burning, better to consult your doctor and get evaluated.
Clinical examination and investigations like urine microscopy, urine for culture and sensitivity, if needed ultrasound etc can help in finding the possible cause of the problem and treatment can be planned accordingly.
Taking plenty of oral fluids, at least three liters of water per day can decrease the severity to some extent.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause burning sensation while urinating
- What causes burning sensation with urination
- What causes hot sensation while passing urine
- Burning sensation while peeing what could be the cause
- What is the cause of burning sensation while urinating
- What causes burning sensation while urinating and very light bleeding
- What causes burning sensation when i urinate
- What causes burning sensation in the penis while urinating
- Can jelquing cause burning sensation while urinating
- What causes burning sensation and bleeding while urinating