What causes burning sensation at the tip of the urethra?
It is very difficult to point the exact cause of your unusual sensation. However, you should get ultrasound KUB to rule out any renal or ureter pathology.
Inspite of your partner using condom she still can counteract infection. If your ultrasound comes normal then you should start yourself on T. Diflucan 150 mg under the care of your doctor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes discharge from urethra
- Yeast infection causing burning of the urethra
- What causes an itchy urethra
- What causes itching and burning of vulva vagina and urethra
- What causes itching in the urethra
- What causes paiful lump in the urethra
- What causes blockage in the urethra
- What is the cause of pain in urethra
- What causes mild tingling sensation in urethra
- What causes bubbles in the urethra