What causes bright red,itchy,burning lesions on legs?
Details required with photos.
Thank you for query. I am Dr Bharatesh D Basti answering your query.
It is better if you can send photos of the current lesions present .
As different allergies are already present.Avoidance of known allergens is a known fact I suppose, even check with doctor if any drugs you are on is causing it.
If you found any exacerbating factors like any drug or food intake,whether changes with the diseases changes etc.
Similarly any releiving factors found. Any dry skin,diabetes or any other disease, current drug intake, any recent change in drug causing this rash etc
Antihistamine like cetrizine , or loratidine may be used if severe itching.
I will try to help you in this matter.
Please get back with details.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pitikia on legs
- What causes withering of the leg
- What causes lesions on legs
- What causes lesions on tongue
- What causes lesions in the bladder
- What causes a indent on the leg
- What causes uterine lesions
- What causes lesions on gallbladder
- Causes of lesions on legs
- What causes marbled legs?