What causes blurred vision and headache?
Possible Glaucoma?Needs confirmation.
I understand your concern.
Your symptoms possibly reflect an ongoing eye disease.
This could be glaucoma .
Its important that you get fundoscopy and Intraocular pressure testing/IOP.
Glaucoma is one of the common causes known to present with headache and visual disturbances.
We need to look into other possibilities only if Fundoscopy and IOP are normal.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes occasional blurred vision
- Headache dizziness blurred vision swelling painful what is the cause
- What is the remedy for headache with blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision and headache after concussions
- Causes of headaches and blurred vision with mirena coil
- What could be the cause of blurred vision
- What are the possible causes for blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision
- What causes sudden blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision and shakes