Suggest treatment for severe pain in the eye
Ophthalmology consultation required
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
Based on the symptoms you described, the eyes need to be examined clinically to look for a possible infection or allergy. Visual acuity should be checked. Intraocular pressure can also be measured along with slit lamp examination in consult with an ophthalmologist.
The chest should be auscultated to look for any wheezing or possible signs of effusion such as absent breath sounds on one or both the lung bases. If indicated a chest x ray can be advised for confirmation. The shortness of breath appears to be related to asthma. However, pulmonary function tests can be advised to look for possible obstructive or restrictive pattern. If indeed you are asthmatic then inhaled bronchodilators, corticosteroids and LTR1 antagonists can be advised, accordingly.
Wishing you best of health
Let me know if you have any query
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
Dr. M.S. Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe pain lithotripsy treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe pain under the breast
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in shoulders
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in hip joints
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in kneecap
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the clitoris
- Severe painful eye with vomiting
- What is the severe pain in the eye
- Treatment and cure for severe pain
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to dengenerative scoliosis