What causes bleeding inside the eye?
Sub conjunctival hemorrhage
This is just a sub conjunctival hemorrhage and will take at least 2 weeks to resolve on its own. Other than injury, reasons for this are pain killer tablets, high BP, excessive strain like coughing or constipation.
This requires no treatment and will resolve on its own. Treatment is only needed for symptoms, if present, like irritation or pain.
Look for causes and try to avoid them if present. Wait for 2 weeks and you will be fine.
Dr. N. K. Misra,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Internal bleeding in eye causes
- What causes pressure in eye
- What causes bleeding of eye after cataract surgery
- What causes eye beats
- What is the cause for bleeding from eye socket
- What causes an eye to feel bruised inside
- What causes pink eye
- What could cause bleeding from nosemouth and eyes
- What causes eye odor
- Cause for lump inside the eye
- Plaquenil,vitreous detachment.Side effect?
- How is eye infection in diabetics treated ?
- Optic atrophy, uveitis. Curable?
- Does cannabis have any side effect causing retina tear ?
- Can driving, swimming, flight journey and involve in sex, 10 days after...
- What are the brown patches in my eye after being hit by a soccer ball?
- Green discharge from eye, red eye, unable to open eyelid. Causes ?
- How is hypermetropia in children treated ?
- Eye pain, taken artificial tears, wear CPAP mask, have type 2 diabetes,...
- Congenital cataract in both eyes, signs of squint. First squint surgery...