What causes a vibration sense in the body?

Dr. Chaithanya

Posted on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 in Men's Health
Question: Hi I feel like a vibration with tiny kind of electricity, a week ago I did my physical and dr test my testicles with the coughing Technic and he said I'm fine urine was negative so what's going on

Answered by Dr. Chaithanya 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Nerve or a circulatory problem

Detailed Answer:
Hello Olyalsi

Thanks for asking a question at HCM
I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you and I will be glad to help you

The Vibration sense can be due to a circulatory problem or it can be due to nerve problem.

Most of the times it gets corrected by itself without any intervention.

If the symptoms are chronic and if they are troubling, you should do two things

1. Ultrasound of scrotum/penis to see if the circulation is normal.
2. MRI of lower spine to see if there is nerve compression that is radiating down as a vibration sense.

Hope this helps

Any doubts, please get back to me.
Don't forget to close the answer and leave a positive rating.

Best Regards
Dr Chaithanya
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng