What causes a bump inside the lip?

Question
I asked a question on here a few days ago but had a follow up question.
I noticed a little bump inside my lip around Christmas, maybe a few days after. Anyway, theres no raised area, no sore or anything I can see. The tissue all looks basically the same. I can feel it but I just can't see anything and ive been using my wifes lighted magnified facial mirror.
I did 2 things I can recall that could have caused this but im no expert. I also have flaes of LPR that irritate my mouth and inner cheeks which im wondering could have caused this. Ive had LPR for several years.
Those 2 thing were:
1 - I think I may have bit my lip on that spot a day or so prior.
2 - I had to take an asprin for a headache and I popped on in my mouth and then had to walk to our trailer on a job site to get a glass of water to swallow it. I kept it in my lip maybe a few min.
The reason I mentioned that is because i did it once before a few years ago and i remember it left a sore on my gums(never looked at my lip).
Anyway, it doesn't hurt but im concerned.
In my last question I mentioned that my kids both had a mucocele when they were young.
I remeber that when they mentioned it to us it wasn't visible.
My sons went away. My daughters eventually became visible but I want to say it took a few years and she had it surgically removed.
so im wondering what this likely is.
And if it is from trauma, how long should it take to go away. I will admit ive been tonguing it and constantly looking at it.
6 days ago in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please upload an image

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. It could be due to an eruption. I would request you to upload image of the affected areas. It will help me to evaluate the condition. As of now, you could apply some emollient like calamine lotion or some moisturizer like aloe vera lotion. However, it is unlikely to be something serious and you need not worry.

I would await your response based on which I will guide you further. Let me know if I could help further.

Follow-up: What causes a bump inside the lip? 17 hours later
I added a picture but it went to the first question somehow.
Anyway, the area I feel is on the part of the lip between center and my thumb.
It’s not the point near the index finger side of the photo, which is where it looks like the picture is focusing.
Are you able to look at that picture?

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
Not concerning. Will subside on its own. May take time.

Detailed Answer:
I have checked the image and have found the swelling. It is possibly due to an inadequately drained (partially accumulated) salivary gland. It is not a cause for concern.