What can commonly cause blood in stool?
Few possible causes.
Hi and welcome.
First, there is no reason to be worried since blood in stool is common issue and on your age some serious diseases are rarity. Most commonly this happens due to hemorrhoids, anal fissure or fistula. Or it may be just irritation after hard stool. In every case, you should first have high fiber diet with lot of fluids to soften your stool, have sitz baths and take Detralex pills. If there won't be improvement you should see proctologist for further evaluation.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes loose stools with blood in it
- What causes blood in stool of infants
- What is the cause and treatment for blood in stools
- What causes blood in puppy stool
- What causes coagulated blood in the stool
- What causes blood in stool of a baby
- What is the cause of blood stains in the stool
- What are the possible causes for blood in stool
- Blood in stool black stool sometimes what is the cause
- Painful stools blood in stools what is happening