What can cause severe leg cramps and cold sweats?
no history of health problems
severe leg cramps
Due to electrolytes imbalance/dehydration/hypoglycemia or bony conditions.
As you don't have any health issues, it's good. But still you have severe leg cramps, cold and sweat, so we have to evaluate it.
At this age, causes for leg cramps, sweat after 15 minutes of standing are electrolytes imbalance, hypoglycemia, anemia, dehydration, obesity, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or any other bone disorder. Kindly follow here with detailed history. Treatment mainly depends upon underlying condition.
You can do serum electrolytes, random blood sugar, complete haemogram. Follow with reports.
I will suggest you to take proper food. Take Glucon D or energy supplement. You can take syp. Zincovit which is mineral and vitamin supplements. Take tab. Shelcal D for calcium supplements. Do Physiotherapy regularly. Keep yourself hydrated. If obese then try to reduce weight. For any bone condition you can do x ray or other relevant investigation after orthopedician consultation.
I think this will clarify your concern.
Dr Shyam Kale,
Family and general physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe leg cramps genetics
- Getting severe leg cramps at night what is causing this
- What is the remedy for severe leg cramps during night
- What causes severe leg cramps in thighs and lower legs
- Severe leg cramps and hiv
- Sudden severe leg cramp pain
- Sudden and severe leg cramps
- What relieves severe leg cramps after chemotherapy
- Severe leg cramps during period
- Does levothyroxine cause severe leg cramps
- What causes pain and alterations in the shape of the testicle?
- What causes numbness and pain in the arms and lower right back along...
- What can cause dry patches on the penis?
- What causes fever and cough along with green mucus in the throat despite...
- Can Oxybutynin be taken for bladder spasms after recovering from UTI?
- Should I be concerned about cysts at the arches of the feet?
- Is Fertyl M tablet suitable for men or women?
- What energy supplements are safe to consume with milk by an elderly person?
- What causes swelling in the cheek while on Azithromycin for sinusitis...
- What can cause severe leg cramps and cold sweats?