What at is the best remedy for nasal congestion and

Question
What at is the best remedy for nasal congestion and a cough and today a minor sore throat? The congestion and cough has been about 8 days now
Tue, 6 Feb 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Take Tylenol Cold.

Detailed Answer:

you probably have a viral upper respiratory tract infection with pharyngitis/sore throat. I recommend you take Tylenol sinus 2tablets at most 4 times a day. Severe viral infections may take as much as 2-3weeks before full resolution. Exercise, good diet and fruits are very helpful with this.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. feel free to follow up with me if you want more clarifications and details.