What are the symptoms of sinusitis?
Recurrent nasal and throat infection.
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
A recurrent sore throat or nasal congestion can be due to only nasal pathology or sinusitis or can be due to tonsillitis.
Sinusitis is characterised by heaviness in the sinus areas, nasal blockage, nasal discharge or blockage or headache etc.
You should get a x-ray paranasal sinuses done to diagnose sinusitis.
Also send me the picture of your throat so that I can suggest you better and prescribe you accordingly.
What medicines have you been taking so far?
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal, ENT Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of sinusitis infection
- Signs and symptoms of sinusitis
- Symptoms of sinus arrythmia
- Symptoms of sinus inflammation
- Symptoms of sinusitis and treatment
- What are the symptoms of sinus headaches?
- Symptoms of sinus problems allergies
- Symptoms of sinusitis in adults
- Symptoms of sinus toothache
- Symptoms of sinusitis