What are the symptoms of kidney stones? I have stage
You are highly likely suffering from kidney stones
Hello and welcome,
I read your question carefully and I understand your concern.
Pain under the rib cage occurring at irregular intervals with fluctuating intensity is highly likely symptoms of kidney stones.
The pain in kidney stones located on the one side of the body where the stone is and usually radiates to the lower abdomen or groin area. The pain occurs occasionally at irregular intervals and the pain may also start when a patient starts to urinate. Sometimes the pain is accompanied by nausea and vomiting.
A kidney stone may be asymptomatic until it moves down into the ureters and causes pain stimulating the nerve endings of the ureters.
The kidney stone may worsen your kidney functions which already have underlying chronic kidney disease. Therefore, you should get the diagnosis confirmed by computed tomography (CT) scan.
I hope the above information will be helpful for you. Please, feel free to ask me if there is anything else you need to know.
Malik Amonov MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How can one identify through visual inspection that Lortab medication is...
- Is Black Cohosh effective at treating diarrhea with hot flashes?
- I was staying in XXXXXXX I came to UAE 3
- What are the symptoms of kidney stones? I have stage
- Hi, I am having pains in my upper back where
- I am recovering from respiratory infection and have bumps and
- unexplained weight loss
- I just recently purchased a bottle of gold peak green
- What's causing my light headedness? I'ts not my heart...brain...nor vertigo
- I have been have dizzy spells, chills , and muscle