What are the symptoms of epilepsy?
His fingers get clenched and seems his mouth opens
Symptoms are suggestive of epilepsy.
Thank you for posting your query.
I have noted your nephew's symptoms and they are suggestive of epilepsy or seizures.
MRI brain and EEG (electroencephalography) should be done to evaluate the condition further.
Good medication to control this type of seizures would be oxcarbazepine or carbamazepine.
I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries or if you require any additional information.
Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My BLOG: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.in
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Late symptoms of epilepsy
- Symptoms of epilepsy seizure disorder
- Symptoms of epilepsy disorder
- Twitching in sleep grinding teeth are they symptoms of epilepsy
- Have fits no symptoms of epilepsy advice
- What are the symptoms of epilepsy?
- Symptoms of epilepsy
- Symptoms of Epilepsy and pregnancy
- Symptoms of epilepsy fit
- Symptoms of epilepsy syndrome
- Paralyzed after spinal operation. Getting neck pain and headache. MRI...
- Got grey matter while blowing my nose. Having headache. What could be...
- Having acid reflux, sweaty hands and tiredness. Taking antidepressant....
- Getting headache, back pain, feeling tired and thirsty. Any medical cure...
- Numbness and pain in hand. Worried for carpal tunnel syndrome
- Have lbp. Feeling bloated and burning sensation in stomach. Should I...
- Getting fainting spells. Not cured by encorate. What should be done to...
- On lisinopril for BP. Feeling dizzy while laying on my back. Any guidance?
- Having pain in skull and feels hot to touch. CAT scan done. What...
- Diagnosed with osteochondral defect of femur. Having hip pain. Safe remedy?