What are the symptoms of a failed hip replacement surgery?

Dr. Shoaib Khan

Posted on Fri, 23 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: What are the symptoms for the failure of a metal hip replacement and the blood problem resulting from such?
YYYY@YYYY
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please elaborate on what you meant by blood problems sir

Detailed Answer:
Hello sir and welcome.

Thank you for writing to us.

I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. The main and most important symptom is pain, which is mainly located around the thigh region or in the groin region on changing your posture or position or even during mild activities like walking or running.

If at all you do experience main or any sign of a dislocation then please report to your doctor immediately for an X-ray and physical evaluation.

As for the blood problem you have asked about that can result from a failure of replacement, I do not think there should or will be any blood related issue sir as I deal with replacements on a daily basis. Please write to me with a little more details on what exactly you meant to ask sir, I am here to help.

Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.

Best wishes.