What are the side effects of Picato?
Should I apply second dose today?
Can I use silvadene cream for the burning
You should immediately stop using it
Hi! Welcome to health care magic!
Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible. First of all, it is sad to know what you had gone through. Based on the history you have shared, you should immediately stop using it, as it's usage may cause little burning but blisters and swelling is more concerning and indicates some local reaction to the cream.
For burning, if it is due to the drug usage, silvadine won't help with the symptoms. But it is an antibiotic and it is used to limit or prevent infection of burn wound. For symptomatic relief you need topical Analgesics and steroid creams to reduce inflammation and swelling.
Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope this has answered your query, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- What are the side effects of forecox
- What is the side effect of piles
- What are the side effects of thiapril
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- What is side effects of neopride
- What are the side effects of tilt
- What are the side effects of navidoxine
- What are the side effects of tripide
- What is biofenac and side effects
- Suggest treatment for UTI post urinary catheterization?
- Suggest treatment for cough during consumption while treating bulbar palsy
- What causes burning feeling in underarm with painful tiny bumps?
- Suggest treatment for pain in shoulders, upper arm and back
- What causes irregular heart beat on exertion in a person post cardiac...
- Suggest treatment for bleeding from gums
- Suggest treatment for the pain associated with post-herpetic neuralgia
- What does persistent nasal bleeding indicate?
- What causes Raynaud's phenomenon?
- What causes chronic heaviness under left rib cage and shortness of breath?