What are the side effects of Levolin?
Not a steroid, bronchodilator
Thanks for writing to us.
Levolin is levosalbutamol. It is a bronchodilator which improves the diameter of airpassages.
This will help in easy breathing.
Not a steroid.
Not much of side effects except mild tremors.
You can give it safely if prescribed by your pediatrician.
Wishing your child good health and speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effects of levolin
- Side effects of levolin inhalers
- Side effects of nebulizer levolin
- Levolin side effects children
- Levolin overdose side effects
- What is the side effect of levolin
- Levolin inhaler side effects
- Levolin consumed side effects
- Levolin for infants side effects
- Budecort levolin side effects