• question-icon

What are the side effects of Keraglo, Renocia shampoo and Vitamin B complex?

Posted on Wed, 1 Jun 2016 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hi,

I am facing hair loss problems. Today I consulted with the doctor and he has suggested me below

- keraglo tablets
- renocia shampoo and conditioner(three times a week)
- vitamin b complex
- calciferol d3

Doctor suggested to follow this for 2 months and go back again.

I am 24 years old and reluctant to eat tablets. I don't prefer them much because of fear of side effects.

Can anyone suggest if the prescription wouldn't have any side effects. I know doctor's consultation wouldn't be wrong.

Just wanted to get it confirmed with the experts again.

Also I would like to receive additional advice for hair growth. Any diet plan or any exercise to include. Anything from which I can see permanent effects.

Thank you
Answered by Dr. Naveen Kumar 44 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follow the instructions

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to health care magic, I share your concern and I will try to help you out in best possible way.
Let me tell you the rationale and mechanism of action of every medicine prescribed by your doctor.
1. Keraglo tablets contain omega fatty acid which is essentially an anti oxidant, which increases the growth rate of tissue. there won't be any side effects.
2. Renocia shampoo contains multiple organic and synthetic ingredients, which have least of side effects.
3. vitamin b-complex as you might already be knowing, is essential for cell growth and development.
4. calciferol D3 is calcium supplement which might cause gastric irritation.
So all the medicines given are essential in hair growth process, and for your information, treatment modalities for hair loss varies, depending upon clinical evaluation of patient's condition and preference of doctor. If you are not comfortable with consumption of tablets, you can shift to local application of
Q SERA a hair serum applied once daily for 2 months and consume food rich in calcium like dairy products, fish, liver etc..
You should follow above mentioned treatment regimen first for 2 months and depending on the outcome, further treatment modalities and duration of treatment will be determined.
I hope this helps you
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
Dr. Naveen XXXXXXX
Medical Consultant.
Ebix, Inc.
YYYY@YYYY

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Naveen Kumar
Dr. Naveen Kumar