What are the side effects of Flexeril?
avoid if on MAO inhibitors
Hi XXXXXXX ..
Welcome to healthcare magic.
Flexeril contains cyclobenzaprine which is a muscle spasm and pain relief drug.
It is taken 5mg thrice a day so 15 mg in a day is not a risky dose.
In some patients it may cause irregularities of heart rate, dizziness, confusion and urinary retention.
The drug is a prescription drug and should not be taken by patients who are on MAO inhibitors or have recently discontinued within 14 days period.
I hope the advise will be helpful for you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- Is frequent urination a side effect of flexeril?
- Is muscle twitching a side effect of flexeril?
- Is drowsiness a side effect of flexeril?
- Side effects of flexeril
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- Is constipation a side effect of flexeril?
- Is dizziness or lightheadedness a side effect of flexeril?
- Is diarrhea a side effect of flexeril?
- Is trembling a side effect of flexeril?
- Frequent leg and back pain in different parts of body with swelling....
- Tested positive for HSV-2. Trying for weight gain. Will ensure plus have...
- Do you think taking poly iron will help heart racing? Is oxygen...
- Tiny itchy bumps that blanch when pressed randomly appeared on arms,...
- Abdominal pain which moves to testicle. CT, Urine test and USG scan said...
- Having severe back pain while sleeping. History of bladder and kidney...
- Bruise on back that pained. Pleurisy? Why did my nasal cavity start to...
- Jaw pain, bruises, lump under left jaw, stuffiness, facial pressure....
- Giraffe skin pattern by drying. Applying creams and exfoliation. What...
- Painful bump on buttocks, itches. Appears and clears. Whats this?