What are the side effects of Avil?
It will cause serious overdose.
Welcome to HCM,
I appreciate your concerns sir.
Avil is chlorpheniramine malate,an antihistaminic.
Taking 750 mg at a time will cause serious overdose.
It will lead to-
Nausea and vomiting
acute hepatic failure,
so please dont take the drug without discussing the doses with your prescribing doctors.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the side effects of tablet avil 50
- Avil side effects foetus
- Side effect of avil
- What are the side effects of avil 25 tablets
- What are the side effect of avil 50 mg medcine
- Addicted to avil anxiet what are the possible side effects
- Avil side effects toddler
- Tab avil side effect
- Side effect of overdose of avil
- Side effects of avil 25