What are the side effects of Anavar?

Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan

Posted on Tue, 12 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I know Steriod is bad but I heard Anavar is the safest steriod you can take on the market for bodybuilding. If I were to take these please advise the proper way to do it so I can let's minimize the damage done to my body if there is any please also tell me all the side effects please do warn me if it is really really really bad for my body if I can use it for three months and get away with any damaging side effects I would love to use this please advise
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
stay 0000 miles away

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking
There is no such word as safe when it comes to anabolic steroids.the one you mentioned is oxandrolone and is indicated for some troubles as list resort like osteoporosis or hiv wastage or severe cachexia after extensive surgeries or debilitations etc. Your case is none of them.why do you wanna mess with your hormones?
Here are some adverse effects anavar is notorious for.
Males
Gynecomastia
Inhibition of testicular function
Impotence
Priapism
Bladder irritability
Females
Hirsutism
Male-pattern baldness
Menstrual irregularities
Virilism
Serious
Neoplasm of liver, Peliosis hepatis
Premature epiphyseal closure, Children
Edema
Increased risk of atherosclerosis
Habituation
Changes in libido
Acne
Retention of electrolytes
Serum lipid levels
Cholestatic hepatitis
Hepatic d/o
Jaundice
Nutshell, stay thousands miles away from it unless you are HIV or have BMI less than 17 or dying from cancer or bones as fragulfragile as paper. Which I am sure you are not.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
May the odds be ever in your favour.
Regards XXXXXXX